Wednesday, February 8, 2017

IRB Intro #3 - Freakonomics



For the third marking period, I have decided to read Freakonomics, by Steven Levitt. All that I know about the book is that Levitt transmits his unique perspective on economics onto his pages. Although I am interested in economics, I do not know much about the subject. I am taking AP Economics next year and maybe this book could serve as a nice introduction before I actually take the course. Beyond that, I have heard excellent things about the book. Not only is Freakonomics a very well-known title, but a good friend of mine has already read it, and when I asked him about it, he excitedly recommended it and told me it would be worth my time. So, I am looking forward to reading the book and am hoping it is the most interesting IRB I’ve selected so far this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment